威望
贡献
信用
最后登录
2021-6-6
沙发
楼主 | 发表于 2014-6-13 18:27:26 | 只看该作者
Greetings from Amazon.com Seller Support,

From your e-mail, I certainly understand that your buyer is requesting a return after 17 days of the delivery of the order #.

I am so sorry that you had to face issue but not any more now, as I will help you.

According to Amazon.com's policy, the return request must be submitted within 30 days after the order is delivered.

Since the return requested within 30 days of delivery, It is up to you to decide how to proceed with these requests: you can either approve or close (decline) them. If you decide to close a request, we encourage you to tell the buyer the reason, providing as much detail as possible.

Please be informed that the buyer may decide to file an A-to-z Guarantee claim if you close the return request or issue only a partial refund. The buyer's claim will be reviewed, and you will be asked to provide additional information.

You can learn more about the A-Z claim under:

https://sellercentral.amazon.com ... 1781_cont_200708210

Upon checking the buyer is requesting the return with a invalid reason as the order was delivered prior to the estimated delivery date according to the tracking details provided.

In this case, if you feel not to accept the return and the buyer files A-Z claim or leaves negative feedback, I would like to inform you that you need not to worry regarding A to Z claim or negative feedback.

First, I would like to inform you that If your buyer files an A to Z claim then, our Amazon concerned team will look into this matter and then forward an email regarding the same. At that point, Its all up to you whether you want to issue any refund to the buyer or you have an ability to represent your side of the issue to Amazon.com. To represent your side of a claim to Amazon.com, click the "Represent your case" button. The representation page lets you enter comments and information such as tracking IDs.

Second, I would like to share an addition information about the negative feedback, If in case buyer leaves a negative feedback then you can surely follow the below steps and place a request to remove Feedback according to Amazon policy.

All feedback removal requests should be sent to Amazon by logging into your seller account and choosing the following option from the Contact Us form within the Seller Help section:

Contact Us > Orders > Customer Feedback Problems

Please remember to include the Order ID and an explanation of why you would like the feedback to be reviewed.

You will likely receive a response within 24 hours of submitting your request.

Third, If you find the buyer is trying false buying practices then, you can report a violation against the buyer for false buying practices.

You can contact our investigations team for reporting a policy violation by visiting the link below :

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/reports/contact-us

The investigation team keeps the information confidential and takes the appropriate action as per the outcome of the research of the appeal filed by you.

I assure you that I've looked for every possible alternative from my side to help you resolve this and we are here to make things easier for you and will do whatever we can to prevent you from bearing any kind of loss. It is certainly not our intention for our sellers to have anything but a pleasant experience at Amazon.com.

Having said that, I would like to thank you for giving me and Amazon an opportunity to serve you today.

Please know that that we are here to make things easier for you and will do whatever we can to prevent you from bearing any kind of loss. It is certainly not our intention for our sellers to have anything but a pleasant experience at Amazon.

For any further assistance, feel free to contact us at any point of time and please know that your concerns will be addressed at top priority.

主题

帖子

蓝宝石

VIP

积分
威望
贡献
信用
最后登录
2021-6-6
板凳
楼主 | 发表于 2014-6-13 18:28:37 | 只看该作者
AMAZON的回复。
很全面,很好的一课。

回复或查看帖子请先登录|注册

您需要登录后才能查看帖子和回帖 登录| 立即注册

本版积分规则

188bet金宝搏彩票app

创蓝物流

亚马逊服务

正规UPC
扫码关注188bet金宝搏彩票app
扫码回复“加群” 更多优质交流群等你来
扫码进入创蓝Forum小程序
扫码进入小程序 随时随地解决亚马逊问题

? 2001-2022|小黑屋|网站地图|188bet金宝搏彩票app(粤ICP备18023761号-1)

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表