贡献
信用
最后登录
2022-1-20
11#
楼主 | 发表于 2017-5-10 19:26:51 | 只看该作者
这是亚马逊最新的回复。注意加粗字体,我在后台reconcile section,根本看不到日期。所以这个回复还是没用。
Dear seller,

Thank you for contacting Amazon seller support team!

I'm glad to assist you. From your email, I understand you hope the shipping ID: FBA4JG9VMF be fully received and on shelves faster.

Please find our response as below.

We checked for you , the annotation left by warehouse as below

Ineligible for investigation
Inventory placement is complicated. Before we can reconcile your shipment, there needs to be enough time for your products to reach their intended fulfillment centers, including products that we reship to other locations in order to be closer to customers.

Your shipment FBA4JG9VMF is not yet eligible for reconciliation.Please refer to the target date in the reconcile section of your Shipment Summary for when your shipment will be eligible.Waiting until that date helps ensure that the products in your shipment have had sufficient time to reach the appropriate fulfillment centers, including your products that need to be reshipped to other locations in order to be closer to customers.

The fulfillment center are lining up to arrange the packages, please wait patiently. At the same time, in order to ensure that your sales is normal, I also suggest you according to the new receiving cycle to adjust your replenishment time. Please make sure to reserve the goods about a week to fulfillment center, in order to avoid your sales loss. Again, we will according to your question, and give the relevant team some feedback, accelerate our receiving process, hope we can in the future to improve the fulfillment center, in order to improve our experience of the seller. We are sorry for the inconvenience, please understanding us.

I do understand that is still an opportunity in expediting the receiving process. However, we have a very strict process in place to ensure that your inventory is handled with care and precision by the warehouse team during the receive process. Please know that we also care for our seller's inventory as much as they do. To avoid any damage or loss to their inventory, we request sellers to give us this extra time. After all, your profits and benefits are all we look forward for.

Once the units are fully received and transferred, the changes will automatically reflect in your shipment summary.

Therefore, I request you to kindly be patient with us and allow the items to be received and finish transfer. The units should be received and added to your inventory by end of day. Amazon strives to provide the best services to our sellers and customers by receiving and delivering the products on time and accurately. We take every action which makes us feel that sellers or customers would be benefited by that.

If the shipment is not fully received by the end of mentioned date , please open a new case from your seller central as below.

主题

帖子

蓝宝石

LV6.跨境老手

积分
威望
贡献
信用
最后登录
2017-12-8
12#
发表于 2017-5-12 15:54:14 | 只看该作者
楼主,请问采购发票是怎样的呢?如何才可以获得?

主题

帖子

蓝宝石

LV1.跨境虾米

积分
威望
贡献
信用
最后登录
2022-1-20
13#
楼主 | 发表于 2017-5-13 10:54:19 | 只看该作者
~Tony~ 发表于 2017-5-12 15:54
楼主,请问采购发票是怎样的呢?如何才可以获得?

目前还没提供。 亚马逊那边只是一直拖延时间并未让我提供。

回复或查看帖子请先登录|注册

您需要登录后才能查看帖子和回帖 登录| 立即注册

本版积分规则

188bet金宝搏彩票app

创蓝物流

亚马逊服务

正规UPC
扫码关注188bet金宝搏彩票app
扫码回复“加群” 更多优质交流群等你来
扫码进入创蓝Forum小程序
扫码进入小程序 随时随地解决亚马逊问题

? 2001-2022|小黑屋|网站地图|188bet金宝搏彩票app(粤ICP备18023761号-1)

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表